Hello :)

I'm very glad you're here. In my blog I put a lot of helpful advice, sexy men and women, my love of burlesque, video's that I love. I bitch at times, always say what is on my mind, and always appreciate and welcome feedback.



So sit back, relax, and take a wild ride into my world......

Terrilynn



Monday, June 13, 2011

Friends that care

If you have a friend, that cares about you, and you are too busy to return a simple text or short email.
After a while, this friend that cares begins to feel that perhaps you just don't appreciate them and will decide to just stop.

Perhaps one day you'll realize, "I have no more friends." 

Perhaps had you answered those emails and texts and felt lucky enough to realize that person did not have to care, or to be a friend, you would never have to feel that you are alone, or feel that you not cared about......

Every friend is a gift, never talke them for granted.

Are you a friend back to your friends?

Just a thought.