Hello :)

I'm very glad you're here. In my blog I put a lot of helpful advice, sexy men and women, my love of burlesque, video's that I love. I bitch at times, always say what is on my mind, and always appreciate and welcome feedback.



So sit back, relax, and take a wild ride into my world......

Terrilynn



Sunday, March 13, 2011

The King's Speech, my review

Here's from the IMD Web site:
The story of King George VI of Britain, his impromptu ascension to the throne and the speech therapist who helped the unsure monarch become worthy of it.

Director:

Tom Hooper

Writer:

David Seidler (screenplay)
 
I LOVED this movie!  I highly suggest everyone go see it if you can.  I thought it would be boring, but I LOVE the style of the '30's so I watched it.  Wow!  Was I impressed!  No wonder in won so many awards.  Coling Firth is impressive as always, his speech thearapist Geoffrey Rush was excellent, and Helena Bonham Carter was stunning, just beautiful.  A wonderful feel good movie. :)